The single storey store to the rear of the site is included in the sale. The freehold title number is SK229548. Refer to Legal Pack to review the full details.
SOLD ON BEHALF OF FIXED CHARGE RECEIVERS
- Three storey property plus outbuildings
- Mixed use - part retail / part residential
- Suitable for owner occupation / investment / development (STP)
- Grade II Listed
- Two retail units (one with ancillary storage)
- Potential to develop upper floors and outbuilding to residential (STP) Self-contained three bedroom duplex apartment - recently renovated
- Detached two storey outbuilding
- Parking / seating area to side of property - additional potential development site (STP)
A rare opportunity to secure a high street retail / residential.
The property has huge scope and suits a variety of purposes, including owner occupation, investment and development (STP)
No. 21B is a recently renovated three double bedroom duplex apartment ready to be immediately rented out.
The commercial parts of the property are split into three sections.
No. 19 comprises three storey retail unit with ancillary storage in need of complete renovation. The uppers floors may be suitable for conversion to a duplex residential apartment (subject to planning).
No. 21A is a self-contained ground floor retail unit, that could be immediately be leased.
There are three outbuilding that could suit a variety of uses, whether it be storage, let with No. 19 or 21A, or it could be converted to a residential dwelling (STP).
The site also has the addition of outside space to the side of the property, fronting Thoroughfare. This could be used as outdoor seating, parking, or a potential development plot (STP.
The property is located in Woodbridge, a market town in Suffolk.
The property is situated on the main high street within Woodbridge, Thoroughfare.
19 199.64 m² 2,149 ft²
21A 42.80 m² 461 ft²
21B 99.02 m² 1,066 ft²
Outbuildings 87.71 m² 944 ft²
TOTAL 429.17 m² 4,620 ft²
Approx. gross internal floor area
We understand the property has mains gas, electricity, water and drainage.
Interested parties should make their own investigations.
The properties have rateable values of:
19 - Rateable Value: £33,500
21A - Rateable Value: £13,500
21B - The owners accommodation is rated in Council Tax Band A.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.